Should grade 12 University level English be a requirement for entry into all university programs?

I feel that Grade 12 University English should be necessary for university for the simple fact that English is everywhere around us. If I was trying to be an accountant then I need to be able to understand people and communicate my ideas clearly and thoroughly so that my clients don't get confused and I don't get confused. it's not just accounting but in almost every field you go into there will be people you have to talk to and understand what they are saying and if you don't have the ability to communicate and understand people you will most likely fail.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kite Runner: Archetypal Perspective

Kite Runner Through the Feminist Lens

Reader Response : Kite Runner