Serial Podcast

I just listened to the Serial Podcast and my first impression is that I am Infatuated by it! To me, it seems that the people over at Serial know what they are doing since it's my first time listening to an investigative journalism podcast and I am completely hooked. The music made me feel like I was in a theater and the story itself was beautifully written. I would definitely prefer this over reading because something about it makes me seem more engaged and more interested in the story.  I can't remember what I hade for breakfast half the time, so if I am told to recite any details of my day I feel I can only say a few things this is also why I think that the story was a little twisted and wrong because it is very hard to remember things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kite Runner: Archetypal Perspective

Kite Runner Through the Feminist Lens

Reader Response : Kite Runner